Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Technology and Science Education?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
1. The submission has not been previously published and has not been sent previously to other journal (or an explanatory note has been included in the “Comments to the editor” section).
2. Neither this paper has been sent to other journal for consideration nor is planned to send to other journal until a final decision will made by JOTSE.
3. The file submitted is sent in any of the following formats: Microsoft Word (doc), Rich Text Format (rtf) or Open Office (odt).
4. It has been used the template provided by Jotse to send the submission.
5. All URLs in the text (e.g. http://pkp.sfu.ca) are active and clickeable.
6.The text has been written following the instructions about style and formatting included in the jotse.doc.
7. Authors have followed the instructions included in the Ensuring a blind peer review section.
If the paper is written in Spanish or:
1. The authors will do a accredited and professional translation.
2. OmniaScience offers the translation service.
So, I accept to do the translation on my own or will pay to OmniaScience for the translation of my paper.
If you submit a paper written in English, please also accept this point. JOTSE does not take into account in this case.
I have read and accept author payment system of the journal.
- I have read and accept the obligations about the authors ensuring the ethical principles of scientific publication.
All authors and their metadata will be submit during the submission process. I also declare, as a responsible for the submission, that this paper has not more authors. (In the editing process can not be added more authors).
The journal is not responsible for the authors omitted during the process of submission.
Authors retain copyright of its works. JOTSE publications are licensed under CC-BY license (Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License), granting open access rights to society. Specifically, CC-BY license permits any kind of use, distribution, changes and building upon the article, as long as the original author and source are properly recognized.
The names and email addresses entered in this web-site will be used exclusively by OmniaScience and will not be made available for any other party.